Company Secretarial and
Although private companies are no longer obliged to appoint a company secretary, there are many benefits of having one, which is why in practice many private companies continue to do so.
A company secretary is effectively the chief administrative officer of the company who will not only make sure that the company’s books and records are in order and regulatory filings are up-to-date, but also provide valuable advice to directors on the key aspects of company law, business formation and good corporate governance practice.
Appointing a company secretary will take a significant administrative burden off your shoulders as well as put your mind at rest over your business’ regulatory and financial compliance.
Our company secretarial services include:
- Holding and maintaining the statutory books and records
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Returns and other statutory filings
- Performing various routine changes of officers and share capital
- Maintaining accurate records held on the company’s register
- Prompting you about key compliance dates
- Assisting with summoning meetings of directors and shareholders
- Taking formal minutes and maintaining the company’s minute book
- Advising directors on their fiduciary duties and compliance with corporate legislation and Articles of Association of the company
As part of our company secretarial services we also provide assistance with business formation which includes the following services:
- Assistance with incorporation of a new company
- Advice on the best legal form and structure
- Assistance with putting together business plans and forecasts
- Liaising with banks and other financial institutions on your behalf
Simply fill out our contact form and we shall come back to you.